• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:08 PM

All.... Currently with 11 schools now has three openings for HC of the football team. Bloomington, Champaign (Central) and the most recent one Normal Community. Pretty solid conference with strong athletic participation in many sports.  Would be a great job for an up and coming coach with some experience. Ratsy

#2 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 01:01 PM

All.... Now four. Normal (Community West)  open.  What is going on in the Big12? Ratsy

#3 cycsfan2

cycsfan2

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 09:11 PM

I wonder if it's just pure coincidence or if there's more to it than that. I know Bloomington had the same head coach for years, (Rigo Shmelzer) and now are looking for their 2nd head coach since he left, which I believe was 2 years ago. Both Normals have quite an abundance of talent and I don't think any shortage of players so I don't know if anything is "going on", or what the circumstances might be. I'm wondering how many coaches or assistants from the CS-8 will be throwing their hats in the ring for one of those jobs.......

#4 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:02 PM

All.... Peoria (Notre Dame) now open. Coach Walters who was the HC two years ago in a tweet say he is interested. Ratsy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users