• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 OSUBucks

OSUBucks

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:51 AM

That Dillan Cazley is quite a player for Charleston. He has committed to play football for the Illini.

#22 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,051 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:53 AM

View PostOSUBucks, on 08 September 2012 - 12:51 AM, said:

That Dillan Cazley is quite a player for Charleston. He has committed to play football for the Illini.

Are you sure?  I head earlier today that  the Illinois recruit was injured and not playing and that this was his little brother.
Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

#23 OSUBucks

OSUBucks

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:01 AM

You're right OldFan, I didn't know that there was more than one Cazley on the team. I just assumed that it must be him but I just looked at their roster and they have a running back Josh Cazley. The older Cazley (Dillan) does in fact have a broken ankle and isn't expected back before midseason. When they get him back they will be even harder to defend.

#24 GHSGRAD77

GHSGRAD77

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:34 AM

View PostOSUBucks, on 08 September 2012 - 01:01 AM, said:

You're right OldFan, I didn't know that there was more than one Cazley on the team. I just assumed that it must be him but I just looked at their roster and they have a running back Josh Cazley. The older Cazley (Dillan) does in fact have a broken ankle and isn't expected back before midseason. When they get him back they will be even harder to defend.

There have been some stories out that their older brother is raising the two younger ones. He was playing football at EIU and quit to raise them. He is now helping coach Charleston as a volunteer. A real feel good story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users