• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 GHSGRAD77

GHSGRAD77

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:10 PM

Listening to the two announcers on the radio is difficult.

#42 OSUBucks

OSUBucks

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

SHG wins 21-6. The big positive was that that's the best overall defensive game we've played in a while. Jax has some weapons and holding them to one TD is a big accomplishment. Little Belz made the hit of the game when he knocked Mills out of bounds on that 4th down play. Loved it!
Some rough spots on the offense. The wide receivers got called for a couple of holds and one of them negated a TD by Whitaker. After the SHG timeout the last time we were inside their 10 we called the right play on that flat pass to Harris which should have been an easy TD. It wasn't a crisp offensive perforance but these grind it out games are good for a team.  Kudos to the coaches on the defensive preparation. Best tackling I've seen this year too.
We had 2 of our two way players knocked out of the game. I am sure Lois will be back next week but I'm not sure about Clark.

#43 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,051 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

The radio word on clark is that it may be a shin bruise rather than an ankle or knee.  We can hope.
Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

#44 cyclops

cyclops

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

Key players going down in this game.  I thought the young Lonergan kid from J'ville looked pretty smooth considering the situation.

Rush defense much improved.  Pass defense should have great tackles stats, because watch, then tackle seemed to be the rule.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users