#1 4A(6afornet)north

4A(6afornet)north

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:high school sports

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

just saw that the gates at Morris will open at 1 pm for Saturday afternoons game

#2 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,018 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

All.... Thanks 4A I was going to e-mail you and ask . Staying in your town that night (hopefully not drowning my sorrows drinking all that soda pop- it gives me gas) and would enjoy meeting you and some other Redskin fans from your site so we could exchange some lies before the game on who will come out with a win. :bigsmile: . . You guys have always told it like it is regardless of who approves or disapproves. (I like that.... umm  alot.) . Possibly bump into you in the park (if I get there early  enough)  where I'm going to try to set up a very small tailgate. Best of luck in the game. Let's hope turnovers and penalties are at a minumun. Ratsy

#3 cyclops

cyclops

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

Yes, I'm hoping for no Cyclone turnovers and keeping it to a minimum for Morris: only 2 fumbles and an interception.

#4 gusdog

gusdog

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

View Postcyclops, on 14 November 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

Yes, I'm hoping for no Cyclone turnovers and keeping it to a minimum for Morris: only 2 fumbles and an interception.

Yes, one of those fumbles pounced on in the endzone by a Cyclone, and the other to stop a drive.  The other a pick six for the Cycks... :thumbsup:

#5 4A(6afornet)north

4A(6afornet)north

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:high school sports

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Ratsy and others....playoff time is a great time to meet up with fellow posters .At Morris we usually meet at the big oak tree next to the school by the concession stand...it is to the right after you enter the stadium.I've had the pleasure of meeting quite a few nutjobs like myself over the years.

Look forward to meeting some more Saturday

#6 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,018 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

All.... Sounds good 4A. We can tell each other lies about our repsective teams. :bigsmile:  Ratsy

#7 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,051 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

View Postcornerrat, on 15 November 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

All.... Sounds good 4A. We can tell each other lies about our repsective teams. :bigsmile:  Ratsy

You've been doing THAT for a week :laugh:
Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users