4 replies to this topic

#1 cycs54

cycs54

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 09:33 PM

Seriously why does he hate SHG so much? He lovesick base his calls against SHG. Why can't he see that these boys/men put in lots of work to be what they are?

#2 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:09 PM

All.... Cycs54, check your pm for an answer. :gocycs: Ratsy

#3 HasBeen

HasBeen

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 10:10 PM

Hey Rat - share the love - I'm curious too.

#4 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 16 August 2016 - 11:52 AM

All.... It's in the mail HB. :gocycs: Ratsy

#5 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:44 AM

All.... "Davey Jo" was at it last night again calling in to Zach Kerker's show on 1450AM. In between slurring his words (which seems to be the norm lately) he brought up how Coach Leonard and Coach Gully are after some junior high stud(s) wanting  them to attend their respective high school. Now Davey has been on a crusade for years poor mouthing SHG on the air waves. A few weeks ago on air (Jim Ruppert's show) he brought up this exact subject bringing up both Leonard's and Gully. A bit of change since now he's throwing unsupported claims on public school football programs as well. Not sure was school district these kids are supposedly in.

Anyway he brings up the subject with Kerker and asks him to look into it. Zach tells him if you have evidence of any wrong doing take it to the proper authorities. If there is something to it they will look at it after the fact. This answer Davey has been getting for years doesn't go over well for him.He uses the term candy buttes ( actually candy "a....") at Zach and that ends the phone call quickly. Even more amusing he calls back a few minutes later and Zach cuts him off before he starts up again and won't let him talk because of his on air vulgarity.

Davey,Davey, Davey, try putting your energy into something more positive. (lol) Ratsy

Edited by cornerrat, 08 February 2018 - 10:52 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users