20 replies to this topic

#1 cs8fan

cs8fan

Silver Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 08:40 PM

SHS crushed the SHG JV today 36-25!!!!!!!!!

#2 OSUBucks

OSUBucks

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 08:48 PM

36-25 qualifies as being crushed?   confused.gif

#3 DMX

DMX

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (cs8fan @ Oct 15 2007, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congrats on the JV victory.  Any shs fans care to chime in with an assessment or acknowledgement of the SHG varsity victory over SHS ?

#4 mship1975

mship1975

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 09:49 AM

Crushed....were you at the game!!!!!   SHS had a pick 6 on a bad pass by Eric late in 4th Q.  That gave SHS a 28-25 lead.  They then caught SHG off guard with an onside kick to get the ball back.  Not SHG best performance by far this year.  You beat them at the SOPH level....let's wait and see what happens the next couple of years.

#5 ispaiu

ispaiu

Platinum Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:38 AM

I say let them enjoy their moment of triumph. I, for one, am happy---genuinely happy---to see a 186 school playing some ball.
I offer absolutely zero educated insight

#6 hvots

hvots

Forum Member

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:HS and College basketball Ref.....

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:40 AM

Sounds like Cycs Soph should have spent more time at practice instead of berating his teammates..  What goes around, comes around...

#7 mship1975

mship1975

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:58 AM

SHG seemed very out of sync.  They have been together all year and this is the 1st time outside Montini that they looked lost at times.  Also Christian going down early in the game didn't help the line at all.  Hope it was not a serious injury, but he left before the game was over.   It appeared to be a knee injury.  Also my last comment was not to put down SHS.    They did what they had to do to win.  # 37 and #7 are going to be very good players in the future for SHS.

Edited by mship1975, 16 October 2007 - 11:00 AM.

#8 Steve

Steve

THE

• Admin
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (ispaiu @ Oct 16 2007, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I say let them enjoy their moment of triumph. I, for one, am happy---genuinely happy---to see a 186 school playing some ball.

agreed

#9 captain'00

captain'00

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:37 AM

very interesting...

you don't have the cahones to come around much after last friday's loss to the cyclones, but when it comes to a sophomore football game, games that don't count, you're all excited like you just won the state championship.

#10 gusdog

gusdog

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE (captain @ Oct 17 2007, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

very interesting...

you don't have the cahones to come around much after last friday's loss to the cyclones, but when it comes to a sophomore football game, games that don't count, you're all excited like you just won the state championship.

Not only that, he likes to spew names at people.  I gave him a chance to apologize, but he thinks he has nothing to apologize for.

I really like talking with opposing fans because you get a different perspective, but this guy has just been a real unfriendly fella.

#11 cs8fan

cs8fan

Silver Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 10:12 AM

Think what you want but when was the last time the SHS or anybody for that matter beat SHG on 2 out of 3 levels?  I dont care you if you think frosh and jv doesnt matter.  It does and it is big for the program.  As for name calling who cares, its an open forum and I can type what I please.

#12 gusdog

gusdog

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (cs8fan @ Oct 17 2007, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Think what you want but when was the last time the SHS or anybody for that matter beat SHG on 2 out of 3 levels?  I dont care you if you think frosh and jv doesnt matter.  It does and it is big for the program.  As for name calling who cares, its an open forum and I can type what I please.

Sure, you can type what you please, but that is a very immature approach to communicating with others.  Your actions will garner you zero respect.  No props whatsoever.  You will learn over time that you cannot say or do whatever you please without some level of repercussions.

Show a little bit of maturity, and man-up.  You'll find a lot more respect if you just admit you were wrong.

Later days..., much later.

#13 2834

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:59 AM

but when was the last time the SHS or anybody for that matter beat SHG on 2 out of 3 levels?
blablabla.gif

Taylorville wins the Freshman and Soph games at the west campus

#14 abruzzi51

abruzzi51

Elite Member

• Up In Heaven
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (cs8fan @ Oct 17 2007, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, since it's an open forum:

OK, toolbag, congratulations on SHS winning the fosh and soph games.  Now, can we hear from you a "Congratulations on the varsity game" or a "the best team won the varsity game"? You were all $h_ts and giggles because you thought SHS could beat SHG in the varsity game. When SHS got their butts handed to them on an SHG off night, you ran and hid until the underclass games.  You're a real hero.

Edited by abruzzi51, 17 October 2007 - 12:53 PM.

#15 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:02 PM

All.... toolbag.... laugh.gif Ratsy

#16 cs8fan

cs8fan

Silver Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:42 PM

Im not hiding anywhere.  Yeah the varsity beat us.  I didn't run and hide like you put it.  Right here like I have been.

#17 abruzzi51

abruzzi51

Elite Member

• Up In Heaven
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (cs8fan @ Oct 17 2007, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im not hiding anywhere.  Yeah the varsity beat us.  I didn't run and hide like you put it.  Right here like I have been.

I'm still not seeing those congratulatory magic words....come on...you can do it...comeon...say it...the better team won

#18 cs8fan

cs8fan

Silver Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:10 PM

I dont think SHG is better than SHS at all.  I dont think that SHG is better than CGHS.  I just think they are used to winning and they are able to make big plays and score off turnovers.  Remember this SHS team is only 3 years removed from going 0-9 and being a complete joke in the cs8.  They are turning it around and the rewards will start coming.  Arrogance gets you nowhere

#19 OSUBucks

OSUBucks

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:28 PM

Earlier in this thread gusdog gave you what I thought was good advice.
His advise is not sinking in apparently.
I hope your moronic statement about SHG not being any better than SHS isn't representative of the thinking of the typical SHS fan.  outofmymind.gif
BTW, congrats to the SHS frshman and sophomores on their respective wins over the Cycs.
See, now that wasn't hard.

#20 cs8fan

cs8fan

Silver Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:56 PM

I forget that all other cs8 players, fans and coaches are just so insignificant compared to SHG.  All hail SHG not_worthy.gif   roll_eyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users