• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 friend

friend

Platinum Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 03:56 PM

Did any freshmen get called up to varsity, if so who?

#2 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,051 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 08:58 PM

A few.  At least three are listed in the program, Walton, Hott and Jennings.  There was also the Wilson kid who got in on a couple of plays at RB when Peterson came up hobbling.  Several more, I guess, just from the sudden inrease in duplicate numbers.  Was it SHG that was whistled last week for having two players on the field with the same number?
Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

#3 abruzzi51

abruzzi51

Elite Member

• Up In Heaven
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (OldFan @ Nov 3 2005, 07:58 PM)
A few.  At least three are listed in the program, Walton, Hott and Jennings.  There was also the Wilson kid who got in on a couple of plays at RB when Peterson came up hobbling.  Several more, I guess, just from the sudden inrease in duplicate numbers.  Was it SHG that was whistled last week for having two players on the field with the same number?

Yeah, Chuck.  there were two # 8's

#4 SHG DAD

SHG DAD

Forum Member

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:24 AM

The four mentioned and Tim Dondaville-Left handed QB and great kid. These guys are the future.
clap.gif

#5 friend

friend

Platinum Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 09:15 AM

I think its great that their dressing, might even see some PT (hopefully).  Are they all skill people, or are any of them the old hogmollies up front.

#6 Steve

Steve

THE

• Admin
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 09:38 AM

All of them are skill players.  But from what I've seen, they look to have pretty good size on the line for freshmen....

#7 friend

friend

Platinum Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:59 AM

Thats what I hate,  were talking abot this in another thread too.  The linemen work the hardest and get no respect.

#8 friend

friend

Platinum Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 10:29 PM

Thought the boys who played vs morton did a great job.  Nice to see them getting some quality PT.   From the loks of it this class has got a lot of potential, thats a scary word to use, but it fits...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users