• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,051 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:16 PM

Watching the 6A championship game, I am beginning to think that the dirty play Danville complained about and we witnessed (155 yards in penalties, many major, even with the refs calling a really permisdive game) is not a matter of discipline but is encouraged by Racki and his coaches.   One td called back, also a long completion, both by totally unnecessary blocks in the back.  No team that good is that sloppy, at least not unintentionally.
Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

#2 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,018 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:38 PM

All.... As I posted on Edgys  board " two personal fouls (big) by the Roadrunners. What a  surprise. /S"  Ratsy

#3 FootballDadTil2023

FootballDadTil2023

Forum Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:30 PM

Prairie Ridge played a solid game like they always do but did nothing that they haven't done all season - I don't think they even passed the ball once.
PR did not win as much as Naz lost.
Naz lost due to extreme lack of discipline and lack of football knowledge on the part of the players for sure and at least some of the coaches.
I'll never forget one of the personal fouls against SHG - the image of the Naz player running over to an injured SHG player and waving 'bye-bye' right in his face - real classy.
The huge number of fouls and personal fouls as well as punting AND kicking the ball directly to the best player in the state was some of the dumbest football I have ever witnessed.

Loaded with talent but with bad behavior and no discipline, Naz was lucky to make it past the first game of the playoffs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users