• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cyclops

cyclops

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:01 AM

Rochester has what, 6 or 7 State Championships? One of the finest coaches in the state, if not the best? Isn't it time they added a couple sections of bleachers to the visitors side? In fact, they could use more bleachers on the home side.

And the whining on every single call, like somebody stole their Halloween candy. I guess they were lucky enough to land Derek Leonard, but you can't take the Rochester out of Rochester.

Edited by cyclops, 07 October 2017 - 10:02 AM.

#2 HasBeen

HasBeen

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:02 PM

Derek wonít be there forever.

#3 cyks2591

cyks2591

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:23 AM

Iím hearing some interesting talk about where young coach Derek may end up in the not so distant future. Stay tuned because the Rochester Fans may come unglued if this happens.

#4 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,018 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:06 PM

All.... Derek is a great coach don't get me wrong. But no one can do it without a steady healthy number of bodies going through a good lower level football system. Rochester will have that regardless who the HC is. AND the sleeping beast within is now awake since the coaching change, Chatham.

As long as the reality (or perception) that District 186 is not "where my kid(s)" is or are going to school the privates in Springfield as well as the towns next door are going to have that stream of students. Athletic success can and does come with that depending upon degrees. Ratsy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)