• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 THStornadoesman2005

THStornadoesman2005

Forum Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 06:24 PM

Does anyone know anything about Marian?  Like what kind of offense they run, how much they run, pass,etc.  If anyone could fill me in i'd really appreciate it. I dont know anything about this team and havent even heard of them until this year.  I know there will be a preview but I'm too exited to wait.  Saturday can't come soon enough.   gocycs.gif

#2 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,051 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (THStornadoesman2005 @ Nov 19 2006, 04:24 PM)
Does anyone know anything about Marian?  Like what kind of offense they run, how much they run, pass,etc.  If anyone could fill me in i'd really appreciate it. I dont know anything about this team and havent even heard of them until this year.  I know there will be a preview but I'm too exited to wait.  Saturday can't come soon enough.   gocycs.gif

You going to be able to come join the party?  I'm told that veteral newsmen at the Tiurney last year opined that ours was the biggest and loudest HS team crowd they'd seen.  It'll be hard to improve on that, but we really should try.

Edited by OldFan, 19 November 2006 - 07:31 PM.

Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

#3 D Cup

D Cup

Forum Member

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:35 PM

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/articles/20...ts/sports01.txt

Good discription of the last game

#4 THStornadoesman2005

THStornadoesman2005

Forum Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:15 PM

Yup I'll more than likely be there.  Thanks for the article link d cup.  Sounds like Marian has a pretty balanced offense.

#5 footballmom

footballmom

Bronze Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:33 PM

You can view some film of their game last night if you go to http://www.mchenrycountysports.com/.  There is also some film from earlier games this year.  Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users