#1 Pantherfan

Pantherfan

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 02:09 AM

.... on a scroll http://www.pantherfb.org/default.htm

Good luck this weekend Cyclones!
Official Site of the JCHS Panthers Football Team:  http://pantherfb.blogspot.com/

Like us on Facebook at:  http://www.facebook....201664909866920

#2 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 10:05 AM

All.... Thanks again Pantherfan, if you plan on making it to Champaign stop in to the tailgate tent it will be filled with Cycs fan. Ratsy

#3 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 11:38 AM

Thanks, Mike.  you're a true friend to the Cyclones as always.  No offense meant to Driscoll and Marian, but I can't think of many thngs I'd like to see more than SHG and Mater Dei bringing the big iron home to Central (ok. South Central) Illinois.
Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

#4 4A(6afornet)north

4A(6afornet)north

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:high school sports

Posted 24 November 2006 - 02:41 PM

let me wish you guys Good Luck also dance.gif

Won't be able to make it down this year due to work schedule.Will try to catch it on TV though.

Go Cyclones!!!

#5 tincup1215

tincup1215

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:35 PM

I'm also cheering for SHG.  

I'm still sticking to my opinion that SHG could win 6A and compete with the 7A and 8A teams.  In my feeble mind, I think they're that good  crazy.gif

gocycs.gif

#6 ftball09

ftball09

Bronze Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 08:29 PM

My hat is off to the KINGS OF 5A FOOTBALL,GREAT GREAT JOB to the CYCLONES

#7 Dan24

Dan24

Forum Member

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 09:38 PM

Congrats to SHG from a Spartan from the class of 1975.   :super:

#8 abruzzi51

abruzzi51

Elite Member

• Up In Heaven
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 10:01 PM

Way to go CYCS!  You're the best again...No STILL!!!

#9 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 10:54 PM

Long day...loud day...Omigod, WHAT a day!

The Cyclones did us proud - and they did it like they have all year - with CLASS!

A wait of thirty years - but how sweet is the ending!  Thank you to an amazing group of young men.

Edited by OldFan, 25 November 2006 - 10:55 PM.

Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

#10 Pantherfan

Pantherfan

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 02:39 AM

Congratulations to the 2006 5A Illinois state football champion SHG Cyclones  clap.gif

It is not hard to root for a team that has so many classy people connected to it. People that I have had the pleasure of knowing before I became an SHG fan like my good friend Coach Neal Taylor and a member of this board, "007". Also people that I have had the pleasure of meeting since becoming an opponent/fan such as other members of the coaching staff, parents, members of the 1450AM play by play team and of course all of you great SHG fans on this board (you know who you are).

Also I have been lucky enough to have had the opportunity to watch alot of the SHG kids rise to this championship level both on the field snapping their pictures before our games to sitting in the bleachers at Memorial field and cheering them on.

The purpose of all of this for the players is to learn sportsmanship, develop heart and gain knowledge that one can keep with him for the rest of his life. And most importantly to build on memories so that one can recollect when they are older.

The purpose for all of this for the average fan, is to be able to sit and watch (and sometimes be lucky enough to contribute) at this level of football regardless of what team your watching or in what town your sitting in.

For the kids winning a state championship, it is all gravy...... so enjoy it!

Edited by Pantherfan, 26 November 2006 - 02:43 AM.

Official Site of the JCHS Panthers Football Team:  http://pantherfb.blogspot.com/

Like us on Facebook at:  http://www.facebook....201664909866920

#11 TornadoFan

TornadoFan

Silver Member

• PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 05:32 AM

Great Job Cyclones. You sure have been an impressive bunch this year. Most of all, thanks for making the CS8 conference so strong. I firmly believe you elevate the level of play in this conference and you are to be commended for doing so. I like working for a goal and you set a nice one for the rest of us.

Enjoy your Championship. You have certainly earned it.

Hal

#12 ftball09

ftball09

Bronze Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 04:04 PM

Tornado Fan,
You hit the nail on the head, The other schools in the CS8 should stand up and take notice of how you folks in Cyclone Nation do things that make your program so GREAT. I hope some people in J,ville are watching and learning. Thanks for everything that you people bring to the CS8 and High School Football.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users