2 replies to this topic

#1 mship1975

mship1975

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:53 PM

This is what an MCC fan had to say.  "I was a little dissappointed in Marian ( I think if the conditions were better we might have been able to play a better game ie. passing like SHG ). I was not that impressed with their Defense ( all I heard was how big and they would bring it ( to me it look like on Television their DLine gave up on half the plays ) I don't know it is different in person vs Television."

What kind of conditions was this guy looking for?  Our defense gave up on play?  This on a topic about the SCC.

Edited by mship1975, 27 November 2006 - 10:53 PM.

#2 jdurham

jdurham

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 11:01 PM

This is what an MCC fan had to say. "I was a little dissappointed in Marian ( I think if the conditions were better we might have been able to play a better game ie. passing like SHG ). I was not that impressed with their Defense ( all I heard was how big and they would bring it ( to me it look like on Television their DLine gave up on half the plays ) I don't know it is different in person vs Television."

What kind of conditions was this guy looking for? Our defense gave up on play? This on a topic about the SCC.

huh?

#3 mship1975

mship1975

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 11:02 PM

Sorry he was a DC fan saying they thought they could pass on MCC like we did if weather was better.  I took it the wrong way.  He said we played a great game at state and deserved to win.  The way he said it messed me up.  Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by mship1975, 27 November 2006 - 11:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users