• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 12:46 PM

All.... (please don't kill the messanger :shocked: ) Just as our group was about to leave after taking down and carrying out all the equipment in the big tent that the IHSA provides for each teams tailgate (and what a great tailgate Rich put on.... ALL of the food went) an IHSA representative stopped by. I talked to her for a brief moment. She was looking for who decorated the tent, beccause SHG won for best tent. Now no one else was around and I was on my way out to the outdoor tailgate. I know she mentioned something about a pot of flowers. I told her she could contact the SHG administrative office. (thinking there might be a plaque involved) You might want to contact the IHSA to find out if the award goes beyond just flowers....

By the way congrats on getting this. I stopped in next door to the Normal tent to round up some extra chairs which they didn't need anymore becaue their game had started. They had a Christmas tree and lights all over, a paper mache fire place and much more but a bit to commercial for my taste. Your decorations and family theme was much better.... Ratsy

#2 TheRingoKid

TheRingoKid

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order of importance: Cyclone football, Irish football, Cyclone basketball, SHG non-athletic activities, movies, sci fi television.

Posted 28 November 2006 - 03:24 PM

The Best Tent Award was mentioned at the school at the post-game festivities. As you said, congratulations are in order for our interior design team.

#3 tincup1215

tincup1215

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (TheRingoKid @ Nov 28 2006, 02:24 PM)
congratulations are in order for our interior design team.

Oh stop, your flattering me.

#4 Steve

Steve

THE

• Admin
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (tincup1215 @ Nov 28 2006, 01:26 PM)

Tin, how many times have you been featured on HGTV again?  :lol:

#5 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (tincup1215 @ Nov 28 2006, 08:26 PM)

All.... Cup your playing with fire messing with the football moms, trust me I know.... doh!.gif  Ratsy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users