• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve

Steve

THE

• Admin
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 11:32 PM

I've added another feature for those that want to stay up to date on what's happening in Cyclone Nation from anywhere.  You can access a lo-fi version of the forum from your cell phone or Blackberry.  Just point your browser to shgfootball.mobi

You need to have some kind of mobile internet service plan set up with your wireless company to utilize this new feature.

#2 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 11:29 PM

Has anybody else tried this?  Whenever I try, I get a 'content not found' message.  My phone's internet link is on AT&T's network.
Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

#3 Steve

Steve

THE

• Admin
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 06:32 PM

The problem is that AT&T sucks.  I have had more dropped calls and failed internet connections with them than I ever had under Cingular.  Since they took over, it's been terrible.

#4 DMX

DMX

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (Steve @ Oct 7 2007, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The problem is that AT&T sucks.  I have had more dropped calls and failed internet connections with them than I ever had under the reason Cingular.  Since they took over, it's been terrible.

I agree about the dropped calls thing.  I've heard it's about Tower switches etc., associated with the merger. My Cingular bill now says AT&T also.  I did get an iphone and I was able to pick up live internet accounts of the SHG/Chatham game from a theatre in Columbia, MO.  Dad's weekend with my daughter at MIZZOU was the only reason I missed the Glenwood game.  I missed a good one.  Thanks for the service.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users