2 replies to this topic

#1 88Grad

88Grad

Bronze Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 12:53 PM

This website is awesome and I love coming here on a daily basis, but I have one minor request/problem. Is the time stamp on postings off and if so can it be fixed. I hestitate to complain about such a small thing considering how much time and effort you put into making this site great. Thanks all that you do!
88Grad

#2 Steve

Steve

THE

• Admin
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE (88Grad @ Dec 4 2007, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This website is awesome and I love coming here on a daily basis, but I have one minor request/problem. Is the time stamp on postings off and if so can it be fixed. I hestitate to complain about such a small thing considering how much time and effort you put into making this site great. Thanks all that you do!
88Grad

No problem at all.  The timestamp is off...it seems forum software has a little trouble with the Daylight Savings Time feature.  To correct the time, click on 'My Controls' at the top of the page.  You will be redirected to your control panel.  Select 'Board Settings' on the left-hand menu.  You can adjust the time settings from there.  Hope this helps...

#3 88Grad

88Grad

Bronze Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Steve @ Dec 5 2007, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (88Grad @ Dec 4 2007, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
88Grad

No problem at all.  The timestamp is off...it seems forum software has a little trouble with the Daylight Savings Time feature.  To correct the time, click on 'My Controls' at the top of the page.  You will be redirected to your control panel.  Select 'Board Settings' on the left-hand menu.  You can adjust the time settings from there.  Hope this helps...

Thanks for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users