• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Steve

Steve

THE

• Admin
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:20 PM

SHG fans will be sitting in the WEST grandstand on Saturday.  Metamora fans will be occupying this side in the 5A game at 10 a.m.

Shorter walk for us...

#22 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,000 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:24 PM

All.... Oy I will have to clean the seats. Ratsy

#23 captain'00

captain'00

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:53 PM

funnypost.gif         puke.gif

#24 GoBirdsGo II

GoBirdsGo II

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 05:27 PM

Well, if I understand it correctly, Metamora and SHG will be on the same side of the stadium for their games. Or, as I like to refer to it, "The Winning Side"  rockon.gif

Please just be patient with us Birds' fans Cyclone nation as we will surely be spilling over into your half of the alloted seating sections. At least if the seating is similar to last year. The good thing is if we do spill over into your side, we'll have them nice and warm for ya.

Anyways, Go Birds Go and   gocycs.gif

#25 Steve

Steve

THE

• Admin
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (GoBirdsGo II @ Nov 27 2008, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please just be patient with us Birds' fans Cyclone nation as we will surely be spilling over into your half of the alloted seating sections. At least if the seating is similar to last year. The good thing is if we do spill over into your side, we'll have them nice and warm for ya.

The seating "halfs" is a dumb idea.  Do they honestly believe people will sit at the 20 yard line of "their side" when they could say sit at the 40 on the "other side"??  crazy.gif  knock.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users