• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Analyst

Analyst

Platinum Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:20 PM

Steve, do you know if the school is offering anything like THE Championship Game DVD and 2006 highlight DVD package they sold in 2006? That was a tremendous product they offered and its nice to go back from time to time to view them.

P.S. The IHSA site says that Championship Game DVDs can be ordered from Gameday Films I believe, but if the school is making them available, I'd just as soon purchase it from SHG.

#2 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (Analyst @ Dec 2 2008, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve, do you know if the school is offering anything like THE Championship Game DVD and 2006 highlight DVD package they sold in 2006? That was a tremendous product they offered and its nice to go back from time to time to view them.

P.S. The IHSA site says that Championship Game DVDs can be ordered from Gameday Films I believe, but if the school is making them available, I'd just as soon purchase it from SHG.

I thought Ron Sanders was responsible for that.

The SJ-R is marketing a DVD of season highlights and game week stuff.  They're charging $8 for subscribers, $10 otherwise
Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

#3 Steve

Steve

THE

• Admin
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 12:50 AM

I will check on that Analyst.  I know Ron did it in 05 and I believe Coach John Allison created it in 06...so I'll check and see if something similar is being put together and post it here.

#4 Analyst

Analyst

Platinum Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 05:26 PM

Thanks!!

#5 Steve

Steve

THE

• Admin
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:01 PM

FYI

Coach Allison is putting together a season highlights DVD for the 2008 season.  He expects to have something finished around Christmas break, at which point they will be for sale in the school office and at some bball games.  They will likely be bundled together again with the championship game dvd.  I will post an update here when the DVDs are complete.

#6 Analyst

Analyst

Platinum Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:23 PM

I really appreciate you checking into this Steve. If it is bundled like it was in 2006, this would be a wonderful gift for any SHG fan, and I hope they have a good response on sales. Looking forward to the update.

#7 abruzzi51

abruzzi51

Elite Member

• Up In Heaven
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (Analyst @ Dec 4 2008, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really appreciate you checking into this Steve. If it is bundled like it was in 2006, this would be a wonderful gift for any SHG fan, and I hope they have a good response on sales. Looking forward to the update.

Analyst, don't forget me.  I take a XXL. nod.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users