6 replies to this topic

#1 cycs54

cycs54

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:19 PM

How did the underclasses men do in their opener ?

#2 Bobby Hill

Bobby Hill

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:45 AM

I have always wondered why is it so hard to hear the scores of JV and freshman games? I realize it has very little importance in the grand scheme but with all the ways to give and get information I can't believe there isn't a way.

#3 CTBFTR

CTBFTR

Bronze Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

JV won 64-12.  I believe final for Freshman was 48-8 but not positive.

#4 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:20 PM

All.... Talked with a Cyclone father at work today who has a son that plays on the freshman team. I believe he told me the score against the Titans on Monday was 67-35 SHG. Freshman are undefeated as are the sophomores.  :thumbsup:   Ratsy

#5 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:55 PM

All.... The freshman and sophomores remained undefeated after playing the Lions. Both games were close. The freshman trailing for most of the game  pulled out a hard fought 29-26 win. Ratsy

#6 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:15 PM

All.... Both the sophomores and freshman won big over the Spartans and stay perfect for the year. The freshman in the neighborhood I was told of 63-10.... Ratsy

#7 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:52 PM

All.... The last game of the year with the Rockets. The freshman trail Rochester 34-26 with about a minute and a half left in the game and score making it 34-32. Cyclones go for two and come up inches short. The next possession for Rochester, SHG flushes the qb out of the pocket who launches a long one in the air to a wide open receiver for a td. The final Rochester 40 SHG 32. Rocket freshman go 9-0. Cycs frosh 8-1. Cyclone sophomores easily defeat their counterparts and go 9-0 for the season.

The future of SHG football continues to look very good.... Congrats! Ratsy :gocycs:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users