• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:52 PM

All.... For those of you going to the SHG/Eisenhower game they have changed where it is going to be played. It will be at the Milliken University football stadium. Game time is 7:30pm. See everyone there. Ratsy

#2 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,050 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:54 AM

Has anybody ever been there?  I took a look on Google Earth but couldn't tell where the admission booth is.   Also they have fairly big bleachers on the home ( east) side but almost nothing on the other so looks like all fans sit on the same side, like at IC.
Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

#3 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:45 PM

All.... Did and saw the same thing OldFan. There are two gates that can be opened up off the main drags into what appears to be a parking area. I saw no ticket booth as well.

What's interesting is two years ago at Eisenhower High School they set it up SHG fans had to park on one side of the school (and walk through the building to get to the field) and the Eisenhower faithful were on the other side. Not this time around at Milliken.

Parking is going to be a mess and you are correct the away side looks like it might fit 100 people so most fans are going to be sitting together on the home side. Ratsy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users