• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OSUBucks

OSUBucks

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,190 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:50 PM

William Putnam, a 6-4 295 lb Sophomore, got an offer from Ohio State today. I was wondering if Cycs2591 or anyone else was familiar with this kid.

#2 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:46 PM

All.... He also has offers from Illinois, Georgia, Northwestern, and Pittsburg. Michigan State, Iowa, Notre Dame, and Tennessee has shown interest as well. I'm sure many more offers will be coming if he doesn't commit for a year or so.

I remember he started last year as a freshman. Chatham shows him position wise as an OL and MLB. I can only imagine what kind of force he will be two years from now as a senior in the CS8.  :yikes:  Ratsy

#3 cycsfan2

cycsfan2

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:57 AM

He's a load, no doubt. He's the one who got an offer from Illinois before he even played a down of high school football. In addition to him, the Chatham freshman team this past year was really good.They not only have some size but they have a lot of talent and some really good rb's. That group will be juniors when Putnam is a senior. They'll be tough to deal with in a couple years...........

#4 cyks2591

cyks2591

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:43 AM

He is what is advertised, big, strong good feet and mean as hell. His only draw back at this point is how much more will he grow. He man handles his opponents now because he is so much bigger, I guess his only knock is offensive technique. Right now he is thought to be better d-line prospect in college. If he goes somewhere and is able to move guys his size around like he does now, sky is the limit for this guy. No doubt he will go big time, and yes the talent pool is getting deeper for the Titans, but we still a couple years away. Next year might be brutal, we lost alot.

#5 OSUBucks

OSUBucks

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,190 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:50 PM

Thanks for the info Brian. It seems weird you referring to Glenwood as "we". 😉

#6 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:14 PM

All.... The Titan football team just took a BIG hit. Four star sophomore stud William Putnam who many are ranking one of the top lineman in the country will become a Panther at Plant H.S (Florida)  in the upcoming season. No surprise he is going to a great team. The Panthers have won 3 state championships in the last 11 seasons. Finishing 13-1 in 2016 with a semi final loss to that years state champ powerhouse St. Thomas Aquinas. Ratsy

#7 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:07 PM

All.... An update. A poster from another board stated his father who is in the military was reassigned to Florida. I think he would look good in a Crusader uniform at Tampa Catholic by the way.... :knock: Ratsy

Edited by cornerrat, 30 March 2017 - 04:10 PM.

#8 captain'00

captain'00

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:07 PM

http://www.channel14...ruiting-update/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users