• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 03SHGgrad

03SHGgrad

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:24 PM

I am getting deep into these pictures and there is a great picture that show the whole crowd.  Wow.  Stretches from the 20 to the 20 with people all the way up under the overhang.  Unbelievable.  Looks like we might have had 3 times as many people as Alleman. It is understandable because of the enrollements and all, just pointing out the fact.

#2 jmtmmt

jmtmmt

Forum Member

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:02 PM

You guys got lucky against North Chicago so you are lucky you need to thank the refs for that game.  It was the most unfair game I have ever seen and IHSA have been notified good luck and we will see you next year and there will be a different outcome

#3 abruzzi51

abruzzi51

Elite Member

• Up In Heaven
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (jmtmmt @ Nov 28 2005, 10:02 PM)
You guys got lucky against North Chicago so you are lucky you need to thank the refs for that game.  It was the most unfair game I have ever seen and IHSA have been notified good luck and we will see you next year and there will be a different outcome

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  You are one silly little boy.  Go home and go to bed now, moron.

#4 03SHGgrad

03SHGgrad

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:32 PM

:blah:  :blah:  :blah:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Was it the refs fault that NC was called offsides on the kickoff AS THE RECEIVING TEAM??? I had never seen that one before.  That was followed by three illegal formation penalties when they tryed to punt.  Is is that hard to have enough people on the line of scrimmage??? Was it the refs fault that NC was unorganized and had to call several time outs and take penalties because they did not have the right personel on the field.

And lastly.... WAS IT THE REFS FAULT THAT THE NC COACHES DID NOT KNOW THAT YOU COULD CALL A FAIR CATCH ON A KICKOFF???  What a joke.  Go back wherever you came from.

#5 Pantherfan

Pantherfan

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (jmtmmt @ Nov 29 2005, 04:02 AM)

Geeez, not even a week after a team wins the state championship and you post a statement like that. Take a lesson in some "good old fashioned sportsmanship" and take your defeat with some class.

Now let me translate that into your language.... " It's time to put the chains to bed".  doh!.gif
Official Site of the JCHS Panthers Football Team:  http://pantherfb.blogspot.com/

Like us on Facebook at:  http://www.facebook....201664909866920

#6 footballmom

footballmom

Bronze Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:39 PM

Jmtmmt. This topic was about the great crowd that SHG had in Champaign.  I looked for you in the crowd but you weren't there.  Oh, that's right we BEAT you so you were at home watching the games on tv.  My favorite part was when our men held up that State Championship Trophy.  Did you enjoy it as much as I did?  I doubt it but I really don't care.

#7 abruzzi51

abruzzi51

Elite Member

• Up In Heaven
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (footballmom @ Nov 28 2005, 10:39 PM)
Jmtmmt. This topic was about the great crowd that SHG had in Champaign.  I looked for you in the crowd but you weren't there.  Oh, that's right we BEAT you so you were at home watching the games on tv.  My favorite part was when our men held up that State Championship Trophy.  Did you enjoy it as much as I did?  I doubt it but I really don't care.

footballmom, remind me never to p!ss you off.

#8 Guest_SHSgrad_*

Guest_SHSgrad_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2005 - 12:35 AM

GHEEEEEZZ, will they never go away?!  That game is ancient history, it must be boring up there in North Chicago this time of year.......nothing productive to do I guess.  Oh... but wait.... that's right.... the party's here in CENTRAL ILLINOIS - so stick it where the sun don't shine jmteminem or whatever.

#9 Guest_SHSgrad_*

Guest_SHSgrad_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2005 - 12:58 AM

Still waiting for those pics 03SHG.  Sorry, God was short on patience in 1962.......

#10 03SHGgrad

03SHGgrad

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (SHSgrad @ Nov 28 2005, 10:58 PM)
Still waiting for those pics 03SHG.  Sorry, God was short on patience in 1962.......

The pics are on the Terry Farmer website from the other topic on this forum.  Sorry if you thought that I meant they were my pictures.

#11 OSUBucks

OSUBucks

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 04:15 AM

I remember our defensive front spending much of the afternoon in your backfield.
Tell me how the refs managed to allow us to do that moron. You've got about as much class as that coach of yours.

#12 abruzzi51

abruzzi51

Elite Member

• Up In Heaven
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE (OSUBucks @ Nov 29 2005, 03:15 AM)
You guys got lucky against North Chicago so you are lucky you need to thank the refs for that game.  It was the most unfair game I have ever seen and IHSA have been notified good luck and we will see you next year and there will be a different outcome

I remember our defensive front spending much of the afternoon in your backfield.
Tell me how the refs managed to allow us to do that moron. You've got about as much class as that coach of yours.

The fruit never falls far from the tree, does it?

#13 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,051 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (OSUBucks @ Nov 29 2005, 04:15 AM)
You've got about as much class as that coach of yours.

That little, huh?

Don't mind the little twit - its the crack talking.  He still thinks it's November 20th.
Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

#14 JCCYCS1

JCCYCS1

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 10:09 AM

You guys got lucky against North Chicago so you are lucky you need to thank the refs for that game.  It was the most unfair game I have ever seen and IHSA have been notified good luck and we will see you next year and there will be a different outcome

Which team was North Chicago? Oh yeah, 1 of the 14 quality wins SHG had this year. Typical Chicago nut job. I think, besides Alleman, N.C. had the most sportsmanship too bad their fans didn't. puke.gif

Does anyone have video of the post game pep rally? if so, Steve, could u post it?

Edited by JCCYCS1, 29 November 2005 - 10:25 AM.

#15 cornerrat

cornerrat

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,041 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:06 PM

All... If you see SHG next year it will be as a spectator from the stands..... Ratsy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users