• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Steve

Steve

THE

• Admin
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 06:11 PM

OK, to satisfy you somewhat until I can get all of the photos up, I have uploaded 72 of them.  I have some personal things to tend to, but will try to get the rest uploaded tonight.

gocycs.gif  and GO ILLINI!

State Title Game Photos

#2 captain'00

captain'00

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 07:07 PM

great pics steve  :goodjob: .  some might even say, stunning!
i saw a great photo op from behind the cycs bench.  bobby, alex, and jeff were all standing on the bench together, looking at the playing field over the heads of their teammates.  did anyone get a pick of that?

#3 captain'00

captain'00

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (Steve @ Nov 29 2005, 05:11 PM)
gocycs.gif  and GO ILLINI!

:offtopic:
shame it wont be as good as good as the final win last year (for unc that is).  
i fear the wrath of others from this site, but i am a unc fan.  we'll have a tough year this year, but gotta hang in there.

#4 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,051 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:13 PM

Captain, captain, captain...

You're sandbagging, my friend.  I heard tonight that UNC had just signed one of the top recruit classes in the country and had an even better one orally committed.

Doesn't sound like a disaster to me.

Not that I care about tonight - the Salukis aren't playing. :happy:
Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

#5 gusdog

gusdog

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (OldFan @ Nov 30 2005, 01:13 AM)
Captain, captain, captain...

You're sandbagging, my friend.  I heard tonight that UNC had just signed one of the top recruit classes in the country and had an even better one orally committed.

Doesn't sound like a disaster to me.

Not that I care about tonight - the Salukis aren't playing. :happy:

Old Fan, you're a Dawg too?  We have something else in common besides SH-G!

Gotta love the Dawgs. nod.gif

#6 footballmom

footballmom

Bronze Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:08 PM

Here is the picture I think you were looking for.  I posted a few more from the game too.

#7 03SHGgrad

03SHGgrad

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 10:43 PM

Illinois fans hate me and i hate most of them back.  I am first and foremost a MICHIGAN FAN!!!!  And you can ask my friends, secondly has always been UNC.  Don't get me wrong I am not a die hard UNC fan like the diehard Michigan fan that I am but I was VERY HAPPY to see the outcome of the national championship game!  And boooooo to you too OldFan.... you have the letters messed up... I think you mean ISU not  puke.gif siu.  At least your not a Bradley fan.

Go Cycs!!! Go UNC!!!! Go Blue!!!! Go You Redbirds!!!!!

#8 Steve

Steve

THE

• Admin
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 12:50 AM

Those boys from Tobacco Road are gonna be goooood as the season goes on.  Big win on the road for the Illini...will the Big Ten finally win the challenge???

:offtopic:

#9 OSUBucks

OSUBucks

Elite Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (03SHGgrad @ Nov 29 2005, 09:43 PM)
Illinois fans hate me and i hate most of them back.  I am first and foremost a MICHIGAN FAN!!!!

Hey 03SHGgrad, what's going on up there in Ann Arbor? As my username suggest I'm a Buckeye fan which comes from spending my early years in Ohio. I read that there's a web site www.firelloydcarr.com. I haven't visited the site but I heard that it exists. I guess that there's a lot of fallout from OSU's victory up in the Big House a couple of weeks ago. The fact that Tressel is now 4-1 against Carr is not going over well up there apparently. Wolverine fans need to remember that in the last 50 years they have 1 National championship and it was under Lloyd Carr.
What do you think, should Carr stay or go?

#10 JCCYCS1

JCCYCS1

Silver Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 06:23 PM

UNC is surprising people this year. Illini looked like  puke.gif today against Xavier.

#11 03SHGgrad

03SHGgrad

Gold Member

• PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 08:23 PM

I like Lloyd Carr.  I dont think he is going anywhere.  Yes, they have underachieved per/say.  But i think the expectations were a little high coming into the season.  

it doesnt suprise me about firelloydcarr.com or whatever.  There were about 5 website like firejopaterno.com and what not and now they are all keep joepaterno.  

I am looking forward to basketball season.  UM does have high expectations and they should.  I am hoping for a birth in the NCAA tounry and a top 4 finish.  We'll see though

#12 abruzzi51

abruzzi51

Elite Member

• Up In Heaven
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 12:02 AM

And just remember, 03, ya can't spell scum without UM.   :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users