5 replies to this topic

#1 OldFan

OldFan

Forum V.I.P.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,051 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 10:13 PM

Steve

Any cance you could get and post a picture of one of the rings?  They are really nice!
Respect ALL  . . . Fear NONE

#2 footballmom

footballmom

Bronze Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 10:54 PM

Click below and you can see some photos from the ceremony and the rings.  They aren't very close up but you can get the idea.

Edited by footballmom, 12 February 2006 - 10:57 PM.

#3 footballmom

footballmom

Bronze Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:10 PM

Flickr is down for awhile.  Sorry.  They should have it opperating soon.  :undecided:

#4 footballmom

footballmom

Bronze Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 12:12 AM

Here's a photo of the rings. The rest are at the link in my signature.

#5 abruzzi51

abruzzi51

Elite Member

• Up In Heaven
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 10:32 PM

What a beautiful hunk of hardware for the guys to be sporting around!  I hope they all keep them stored somewhaere safe and not on some girl's finger, all wrapped in angora or on a chain around her neck.  :lol: Do kids still do that?  Do they still go steady?  

Anyway, I'm really sorry I couldn't attend the festivities last Saturday, but I know the kids are thrilled with their rings and they will wear them proudly.

#6 footballmom

footballmom

Bronze Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 12:51 AM

The rings are really beautiful.  They have 14 stones in the shape of a football.  They represent each of the  Cyclone's  victories.  They have their name and number and the year in the corner.  I will try to post a clear picture if I can get it off my sons' hand.  They sold a rosewood box engraved with SHG State Champions to keep it in when it's off their hand.  Wear them proudly boys, you deserve them. clap.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users